ASD son

Hi advice very much needed
My son is ASDand dyslexic he has just turned 20 so tax credits have now stopped for him
He receives PIP
I've been advised to claim care allowance as I've never have and to try for ESA
I have a Drs appointment with my son on 21st as I need a medical cert or I think that is what I have to ask for? Esa person wasn't very helpful!
My son attends college 12 hours a week
Sorry I have never asked for help I've always tried to manage but benefits just totally baffle me


Sign In or Register to comment.