Recommendation for a hospital


We are moving from Germany to the UK this coming month. One of my daughters (14 years old) has been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis since she was 18 months. We have been in close contact with a specialised medical unit in the children's hospital of the University of Mainz (Germany) during all of these years. Now we would like to make contact with a hospital or a medical centre that can continue the monitoring and treatment of our daughter in the UK. Are you able to provide a recommendation? We live in Reading, Berkshire.

Thanks a lot in advance

Wael El-Dali


  • Chris ContactChris Contact Community Moderator

    Hi @wael,

    Welcome to the community. Maybe you could give our freephone helpline a ring on 0808 808 3555 - they may be able to advise.

    Any questions, do just drop us a private message and we’ll be happy to help.

    Take care,
    Alex (Contact a Family)

Sign In or Register to comment.