ContactContact LondonCommunity Manager

New spaces can be confusing! Post your questions here and either a mod or a community member will try and help you out.


  • helperhelper Member

    Just wanted to check out if my children can get help just to get out of the house

  • Chris ContactChris Contact Community Manager, Moderator
    edited June 2017

    Hi @helper, you can ring our free helpline on 0808 808 3555 and they will be able to advise you on the best way to get help.

  • helperhelper Member

    Hi Alex
    I have sent a email to the Belfast to see what help is available

  • Hi my daughter was born terminally ill in October 2017 with walker walburg syndrome and fluid on the brain just wondered if there was anyone else on here with a child with the same condition or any support groups thanks 
  • Chris ContactChris Contact Community Manager, Moderator
    Hi @Susanna89

    I have some suggestions of support that ma be helpful for you.
    It might be worth getting in touch with Muscular Dystrophy UK as a starting point, hopefully they would be able to offer some support.

     There is also a closed Facebook support group which you might be interested in -

    You could also get in touch with SHINE who support families affected by spina bifida and fluid on the brain (hydrocephalus).

    I am hoping you can access some support through these.

    Take care

    Alex (Contact)

Sign In or Register to comment.